Urban Renewal Agency
The Urban Renewal Agency’s mission is to promote economic development by assisting with improvements to vacant, under utilized or blighted land. In so doing, the land becomes productive again, increasing its value and the taxes it contributes to the community.
Four tax allocation areas are active:
- 2nd Tuesday of every month
- Lewiston City Hall
1134 F Street
City Council Conference Room
Lewiston, ID 83501
All meetings are open to the public. Watch current and past meetings on YouTube.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
|Sheila Bond||Community Member at Large|
|A.L. Alford, JR||Valley Vision|
|Don Beck||Nez Perce County Commission|
|Jim Kleeburg||Lewiston City Council|
|Joe Anderson||Port of Lewiston|
|Tim Switzer||Community Member at Large|
|Joe Gish||Community Member at Large|
The Urban Renewal Agency adopted a revision to the 2005 plan on July 14, 2014. The revised plan is entitled Urban Renewal Plan 2
- 2005 Urban Renewal Plan (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Plan 2 (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Plan for Revenue Allocation Area Number 4: Main East Main (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Plan for Revenue Allocation Area Number 5: East Orchards Sewer (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Plan for Revenue Allocation Area Number 6: Bryden Avenue (PDF)
- Urban Renewal Plan for Revenue Allocation Area Number 7: Downtown/Normal Hill Area
View the most recent By-Laws (PDF).
View other annual reports.
View other budget information.
Browse through other financial statements.
AIC Achievement Award
Review the First and Fifth Street rebuild project which received an Achievement Award (PDF) from the Association of Idaho Cities!!