Stormwater Drainage System Utility
On August 8, 2023, the Stormwater Coordinator established the Stormwater Drainage System Utility Fee Structure & Credit Policy (PDF) which better individualizes the user fees of the currently adopted rate resolution based on property type, credit eligibility, and waiver eligibility. You can determine which Service Area your property resides in by entering your address in the interactive Stormwater Drainage System Utility Service Area Reference map.
On August 21, 2023, the City Council approved Resolution 2023-50 which reduced the "Service Area 2 Fee per ERU - Utility Assistance Program" rate by $0.01 in order to comply with the City's utility billing software requirements.
|Service Area 1 fee per ERU||$7.40|
|Service Area 1 fee per ERU – Utility Assistance Program||$5.54|
|Service Area 2 fee per ERU||$5.70|
|Service Area 2 fee per ERU – Utility Assistance Program||$4.04|
An overview of the estimated revenues and estimated expenses of the Stormwater Drainage System Utility are provided on slides 30 through 34 of the June 27, 2023 Public Works Department's Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Proposal presentation (PDF).
Ordinance No. 4894 (PDF), the "2024 Annual Appropriation Ordinance", is the proposed budget for the next fiscal year starting October 1st and will undergo it's Third Reading on August 28, 2023. If you have questions, comments, or concerns, you are encouraged to share your thoughts with City Council.
Read on for information on frequently asked questions (FAQ), how you can share your thoughts, and an interactive timeline of the Stormwater Drainage System Utility's progress.
- Providing a public comment at City Council meetings by attending in-person or by submitting your comment to be read aloud by mailing it to PO Box 617, Lewiston, Idaho 83501 or emailing it to the City Clerk; or
- Sharing your thoughts directly with your City Councilors @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Brochure and Project Survey - April 2023 Utility Bill Insert (PDF)
- Living Lewiston's 2023 Summer Magazine and Program Guide
- Fiscal Year 2024 City of Lewiston, Idaho Budget Guide @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>